NicVape's E-Liquid DIY Adventure Kit - Everything you need to make your own!
It's no secret that Vaping is extremely popular and it has given many people, including nearly every one here at NicVape, a welcomed alternative to cigarettes and smoking. Two of Vaping's biggest appeals are the unlimited flavor options, as well as being able to be in control of the amount of nicotine that we are using. If you choose to, the ability to decrease your nicotine level over time, and at your own pace, is an option we just did not have as smokers.
Creating your own e-liquid gives the DIYer complete control - over not only flavor, but in the amount of nicotine being used, the peace of mind in knowing what's in your e-juice, and it can be a whole lot of fun!
NicVape's DIY Adventure Kit is the perfect way to start, or stock up on your DIY e-liquid/e-juice supplies, and contains over $120 worth of products, making it a great deal at our regular price of only $69.99!
This kit contains over 70 items including:
- 125ml of 25mg/ml diluted nicotine in your choice of PG or VG
- 125ml of your choice PG or VG
- (10) 15ml E-Flavors of your choosing
- (3) 3ml pipettes
- (3) 10ml luer-lock syringes
- (3) 14 gauge blunt tip needles
- (1) 50ml graduated cylinder
- (2) 30ml beakers
- (5) pairs of nitrile gloves
- (2) 50ml LDPE plastic bottles with dropper tips and child resistant caps
- (2) 30ml LDPE plastic bottles with dropper tips and child resistant caps
- (5) 15ml LDPE plastic bottles with dropper tips and child resistant caps
- (8) 10ml LDPE plastic bottles with dropper tips and child resistant caps
- 19 blank labels to finish it all out
All ingredients are the same high-quality materials used by all of the best E-Liquid manufacturers. (We know... we supply many of them through our wholesale division.)
The next generation of mixologists is out there, and with NicVape's DIY E-Liquid Adventure Kit, you may just create the next must-have vaping sensation! Good luck, and Vape on!
If you have questions about mixing your own e-liquids, head on over to our E-Liquid Tutorial for more information.