Have you ever felt you’re confined to pre-existing flavors? Are you someone who likes to explore the waters? Try new things? Well, here’s how you break free from traditional e-liquid flavors.
It’s so much easier than you think!
1) Understand why you want to jump.
People start creating their own e-liquids for a variety of reasons, and everyone is unique. As you prepare to take the jump, it’s important that you understand your reason. Remember, creating e-liquids is an art; everyone’s canvas is different.
Here are a few reasons:
- Cost: “I've always enjoyed cooking and I'm good at it so I figured I'd give mixing a shot. I started mixing bc I wanted to vape good juice at a lower cost.”
- Flavor: “To achieve flavor profiles largely not available on the market. I like sophisticated flavor more than the common candy and desert flavors that are so prevalent.”
- Individuality: “Because I like to do things for myself...and I couldn't find flavors that I really loved until I started mixing my own.”
Your reason is going to be different than someone else’s, but that’s okay. DIY is for people who are adventurous, and interested in breaking the mold. These are just a few examples for you to consider.
2) Ask if you are built for it?
Being a DIY’er is not for everyone. Some people are born with a passion and desire to create, and some aren’t. So, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you enjoy breaking the rules? Challenging the norm?
- Do you see the beauty in the unique?
- Have you felt confined by the system? Wishing you could break free?
- Are you okay trying and failing?
If you answered yes to these questions, DIY e-liquid creation may be right for you.
3) You must jump.
The big step in breaking free of traditional e-liquid flavors is purchasing a kit that allows you to produce your own; we call ours The DIY Adventure Kit. This kit provides you everything you need to create beautifully tasting e-liquids. Typically these kits will includes the following objects:
- Luer-lock Syringes
- Graduated Cylinder
- Nitrile Gloves
- And Much More
If you’re going to be creating your own e-liquids, you need the proper equipment.
Something like the DIY Adventure Kit is a great place to start.
Besides taxes, most things in life are a choice, and you get to choose whether or not you like to do it. This is the same with DIY e-liquid creation. Many people love DIY e-liquid creation, and many people don’t. And both are just fine.
As you explore the DIY process, think about whether the outcome is worth the effort (the answer is different for everyone). Remember, the process is supposed to be enjoyable.
“Just play. Have fun.”
- Michael Jordan (Probably not about DIY Vaping, but you get the point)
If you’re built to be a DIYer, today is a great day to begin!
- NicVape Team