This REFILL is intended to be mixed with E-Flavors flavoring concentrate, by combining 25.5mL of E-Base, along with 4.5mL of E-Flavors flavoring into a separate 30mL bottle.
*We've done the calculations for you. You select the Nicotine Strength and VG/PG Blend of your TARGET, or Finished E-Liquid, when you make your E-Base selection (either 1.5mg, 3mg, or 6mg Nicotine, and 50/50 or 80/20 VG/PG Blend). Upon combining 25.5mL of E-Base with 4.5mL of E-Flavors flavoring, Your finished e-liquid will contain your TARGET nicotine strength and VG/PG blend. This is because we've formulated E-Base with slightly higher nicotine and VG contents (see chart below), and E-Flavors flavoring concentrates are PG based and contain no nicotine).
|E-Base TARGET (25mL with 4.5mL flavoring added) Nic per mL||1.5mg/mL||3mg/mL||6mg/mL|
|E-Base w/o flavoring added (as-is) Nicotine per mL||1.8mg/mL||3.5mg/mL||7.1mg/mL|
After combining 4.5mL of E-Flavors flavoring with 25.5mL of E-Base, your new, custom flavored e-liquid will have your target nicotine level and VG/PG blend.
Selecting your preferred PG/VG Blend.
- Carries flavor better than VG
- Produces more "throat hit"
- Thinner (less viscous) than VG
- Less vapor production than VG
- High Vapor (cloud) production
- Much thicker (higher viscocity) than PG
- High-VG juice may not wick properly in older types of tanks, leading to "dry hits" or a burnt taste. High-VG juice is best when used for dripping (RBAs and RDAs), or in more advanced (sub-ohm) tanks.
- Little to no "throat hit" making for a smoother vape