*We've done the calculations for you. Volume, Blend, and Nicotine Strength are TARGET LEVELS, assuming you add 4.5mL of flavoring to the bottle. Actual Bottle Contents vary with selected VG/PG blend and nicotine choice:
|E-Base "30mL" TARGET Nicotine (with 4.5mL flavoring added)||1.5mg/mL||3mg/mL||6mg/mL|
|E-Base "30mL" w/o flavoring (as-is) Net Vol. 25.5mL||1.8mg/mL||3.5mg/mL||7.1mg/mL|
After adding 4.5mL of flavoring, your new, custom flavored e-liquid will have your targeted nicotine level and VG/PG blend.
Just: Add 4.5mL of flavoring, shake, and vape!
Selecting your preferred PG/VG Blend:
- Carries flavor better than VG
- Produces more "throat hit"
- Thinner (less viscous) than VG
- Less vapor production than VG
- High Vapor (cloud) production
- Much thicker (higher viscocity) than PG
- High-VG juice may not wick properly in older types of tanks, leading to "dry hits" or a burnt taste. High-VG juice is best when used for dripping (RBAs and RDAs), or in more advanced (sub-ohm) tanks.
- Little to no "throat hit" making for a smoother vape